Re: Pumps for animals, was: RE: [IP] I am NOT a "diabetic"

<< > << Now, I wonder how cows press the little buttons to do boluses? <vbg>
 >       "udderly" impossible.   Sorry folks, I couldn't resist that reply.
 > Barbara
 I hate to "horn" in on your joke but the idea of cows pumping really "mooved"
 me.  (Sorry, I couldn't resist milking this for all it's worth)

And how on Earth did those cows convince their vets that they were responsible
enough to use the pump wisely and appropriately?????

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted