Re: [IP] Re: Thanks for pump info.

> Hi.
> I just wanted to thank those who responded to my question re: which
> pump.  Didn't mean to open up a can of worms, I just wanted info. re:
> both pumps to help make an intelligent choice.

Don't worry about it, that is what this forum is for.

The same question gets asked every couple of weeks by a person who
has joined the list and is thinking about a pump.

The purpose of all on the list is to educate and inform. Your
questions are welcome.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted