[IP] Diesetronic Decimil Pointers

Point of clarification on the Diesetronic.  Although it comes with a pre-set
BASAL rate of .5 units per hour it can be easily reprogrammed in .1
increments.  The BOLUS rate - at least on my pump - CANNOT be programmed in .1
increments- beginning at .5 and going up.  Another thing I discovered on my
pump during my DKA dance the other day was that the Temporary Basal Rate could
not be set at any higher than 200% of the your programmed Basal Rate-- as my
endo recommended increasing it to 300% during that time-  I had to go back and
reprogram my pump.  I was assuming that maybe the MiniMed is different?

Becky -- Yeah, they say that about me too. "You talk too much".  Actually I am
excessive in most ways.  Some to my advantage.  I think we should find a Dr.'s
journal or whatever they might get on a regular basis that updates them
(somewhat) and start a Pumper's Perspective column.  I'm serious.  Why not ?
Anyone interested??

Allison-  welcome to our group!  A lot of us have been on that 30-500 roller
coaster ride and can empathize with you.  You hang in there!  It's gonna get

Off to another beautiful day in beautiful Virginia Beach.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted