Re: [IP] DKA and Other Tidbits

Deminkspot wrote:
> Assess your patterns.  Good control?  Nightime highs?  Pizza personality?
> Aquatic fowl?  Mother Theresa of the mind?   File this diatribe under "Things
> I Wish my CDE had Told Me"  (Soon to be a major motion picture.)  And yes
> Iona, my CDE told me that I couldn't go high from a set change too! That I was
> obviously forgetting to bolus or mis-counting carbs, yada, yada, yada.  Becky
> I think you're going to have to start a Diabetic Newsletter for CDE's and
> endo's  -- enough of their journals, we need our own voice!
> Off to another carefree day in beautiful Virginia Beach.
> Dianne

Funny you should mention that Dianne....I do have a BIG mouth.  However
it has gotten me into trouble a few times.  I remember when my mother
used to go to school conferences.  The teachers would rant and rave
about my good grades, and then add BUT....she TALKS to much.  My Mom
would reply...."That's because she's just like me," and smile.  End of
conversation.  Good ole Mom.  Gotta love her.

Becky D.

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI
send the next two lines in a message