Re: [IP] DM management software

I use the Healthmate program by MedData Inc. It operates on the Newton message
pad and does it all. It calculates your insulin dose. Keeps track of supplies
and prescriptions and tells you when to reorder and does all sorts of
analysis. My insurance company paid for the whole thing, software and Newton.
E-amil me personally if you have any questions.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted