[IP] Oranges

In a message dated 98-04-24 18:24:50 EDT, Becky wrote:

  >  cried too.  I cried for about 5 minutes, then I said, "OK what the h-ll
>  do I need to do to get out of this hospital!

I don't think I cried.  I don't think anyone told me what was up.  They handed
the orange to my mom, and I only got one when I asked for one.  I also got a
pillow so I could practice bunching up skin.

Do you suppose the Orange Growers of America had our use in mind when they
started mass producing big, fleshy oranges?

I wasn't so scared of the shots, at least that I can remember...I was mostly
annoyed at having to miss 5th grade field day - and even at 63 pounds (down 20
from the year before), I knew I could still beat Patty whathername in the 440.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted