[IP] Pre-Pumping

Could you guys please tell me when you stopped taking you long acting
insulin to prepare yourselves for the pump?  And did you have to give
yourselves "boosters" of humalog until you were hooked up to the pump?
Our doctor says I should not give my son his ultralented the morning he
will be getting the pump.  I just want to make sure that is adequate
time for the ultralente to be out of his system and not mess up his
basal rate.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted