Pumps for animals, was: RE: [IP] I am NOT a "diabetic"

O.K. I know you didn't ask but ...

Did you know that they use infusion pumps for animals?

Those of you with a Disetronic, look carefully at the pump housing near the
adapter top. There is a symbol of a person "stick figure" there - right near
the battery # 2 housing. I was told the reason for this is that there are
pumps used for animals as well and this little icon helps to distinguish
whether the pump is for person or animal.

Now, I wonder how cows press the little buttons to do boluses? <vbg>

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted