Re: [IP] Support of medical doctors, nurses, etc

This world would not be the same without the dedication and caring fo nurses
who work very hard and DO NOT get paid enough. For this reason they have my
;highest respect and regard. They have more knowledge and more integrity than
most other health care professionals and they do the work most of us would not
be able to do and would not do if we could!

(a Dental Hygienist)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted