Re: [IP] Combined pump and meter

Kaseyfs wrote:
> << e) There'll be yet something else under the skin to introduce an
>  infection or skin irratation
>  I remain hopeful, but I think this glucose sensor is not as good a
>  solution as we had hoped for.
>   >>
> Has anyone been following the eye thing?  Sorry to sound so dingy, I just
> can't remember the name of it.  Supposedly it will measure the BG from
> "looking" at the eye.  I realize that the eye is opaque, but I can't imagine
> how this thing will work.  Of course it's still years off, but supposedly it's
> not just an idea, people are really working on this.  Anyone heard of it?

I take it you mean what's shown at:
Sounds interesting, but it's an invention looking for somebody to buy it
and start producing it, which is a risky situation at best. May work out
but these things don't always happen, no matter how good the idea may be.

Ted Quick

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted