Re: [IP] pet peeves/positive posts....

In a message dated 4/24/98 12:23:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< 	Yes, we've all been exposed to some not-so-great healthcare workers....
 and on the same note, some not-so-great policemen, & teachers, & lawyers, &
 sales clerks, and humankind in general (& yes, even DIABETIC humankind(!))
 - unfortunately, that is part of the "life on earth" experience... if you
 know what I mean.  And, yes, I'll also admit - sometimes is feels GREAT to
 moan about it & I've done it many times! :)   But, in the end, if that's
 all we do.... nothing changes.  And, sure, there is no guarantee that >>

Well said!!!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted