Re: [IP] Extra Catheters & bs guestimates & more

Hi Sarah-
"Happy" anniversary.  I "celebrated" my 21st anniversary with Diabetes
in January.  I can still remember it as if it were yesterday.  My mom
cried too.  I cried for about 5 minutes, then I said, "OK what the h-ll
do I need to do to get out of this hospital!  That's when the nurse gave
me an orange and a syringe.  When she came back to check on me, I made
soooooo many injections into the orange, it was ready to POP!  She said,
"OK, I think you're ready to start taking you're own shots tomorrow

I remember when I was diagnosed, that my BIGGEST fear was not the
shots.  My BIGGEST fear was that I would never have a boyfriend again.
Pretty typical of a 17 year old I guess.  Kind of funny when I think
about it now.

Becky D.