Re: [IP] Support of medical doctors, nurses, etc

Hi Judy-
Sorry to have offended you.  I hope you continue to be a member of this
list as your posts are always informative.

I'm probably the culprit who coined those nicknames.  They only applied
to 2 health professionals that I ran across in my lifetime of diabetes
that were pretty clueless.  I didn't want to use their real names, so I
made up descriptive nicknames for them.  I certainly didn't intend for
these nicknames to encompass ALL health care professionals.  I have
encountered many health care professionals who were exceptional and
caring.  But these 2 individuals....well you probably read my posts
about them.

I looked at it from the stand point of blowing off a little steam.
After all, we all need to do that now and then to stay healthy right?

I figured this group of people would certainly understand my dilemma
when I explained what happened in my encounters with Nurse Ratchet and
Dr. Death.  I still believe these 2 people earned the nicknames I
bestowed upon them.

Please don't take this personally.  No harm was intended.

thanks,
Becky D.

--
Becky Draper