Re: [IP] Combined pump and meter

In a message dated 4/24/98 7:07:31 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> c) If the pump doesn't give a meal bolus until it sees you bg rising,
>  it'll be like bolusing 2 hours after a meal, rather than with the
>  meal...

You're right on this one.  I think in order for a closed-loop system to really
work, it needs to be using an "immediate" insulin.  Probably faster than
Humalog.  I hope that MiniMed is working with Novo or Lilly to get this too.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted