Re: [IP] Combined pump and meter

<< e) There'll be yet something else under the skin to introduce an
 infection or skin irratation
 I remain hopeful, but I think this glucose sensor is not as good a
 solution as we had hoped for.

Has anyone been following the eye thing?  Sorry to sound so dingy, I just
can't remember the name of it.  Supposedly it will measure the BG from
"looking" at the eye.  I realize that the eye is opaque, but I can't imagine
how this thing will work.  Of course it's still years off, but supposedly it's
not just an idea, people are really working on this.  Anyone heard of it?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted