[IP] Pet peeve

HI...
I'm with a lot of you on this, but I found a GOOD sense of humor goes a long way....
I just smile and you can get by with a lot of stuff when you have to say what you have to say.....
and then..........

I reach my hand down in my blouse and yank out my pump.......
you know SHOCK...that goes along way......
and truly people DO NOT understand....and where I live, there is no one else on the pump....so I love telling people about it.....
alot still don't comprehend,but that where education comes into play......

I have a friend that's a nurse that works in Charleston (WV) and she told someone the other day that I knew "everything" about diabetes (not so), but I think that's the highest compliment that anyone has ever paid me....

don't get upset, use this as an education tool....
that's how I handle it....granted there are days.........when some look at you like you're crazy...and I am for the most part.......

sorry so long........
the bottom line is that we're all in this for the same reason....better health and fewer complications.......
I  NEVER want to be a statistic......

have a great day....and thanks for letting me vent.....

still loving my pump...!!!!!!!

RHonda

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef