[IP] Back to work...

     I have survived leaving Egypt and am now back, hard at work pretending
     to do same.

     We had a very interesting time this Pesach but thank G-d everything
     went well and we have all survived a diet of potatoes, onions,
     potatoes, eggs, potatoes, chicken, potatoes, potatoe startch and
     motzah (although I opted out and ate mostly motzah due to limited
     starches).

     Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman

     by the way: I FOUND MY ADDRESS BOOK (I hope you guys on the list
     forgive me now that I can write to you again).