Re: [IP] silouhette

greg taylor wrote:
> Hi, my name is Greg.  Been on the pump now for about 8 months and love
> it.  I have used only the sof set and have had very little trouble with
> them.  However, minimed has sent me a few of the silouhettes to try, and
> it looks pretty good.  My question is about the tape.  does anyone here
> who uses the silouhette also swim a lot?

I don't swim a lot, but haven't fund the tape coming loose for any reason,
including soaking in a tub for various periods of time, while washing all
around it. I don't think you have to worry about it coming off, as long as
you get it down reasonably evenly (flat?).

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted