RE: [IP] Disetronic Rapids

I had been told some time ago that Disetronic was going to come out with a
Rapid that is shorter in length. This is presumably for thinner folks,
younger children, etc.. I asked about a quick disconnect feature on the
Rapid and was told they "were working on it".

I don't think the Rapid sets need "priming" other than the priming you would
do before inserting the set in your skin. They are not like the Silhouettes
or Tenders, where there is an introducer needle taking up space inside the
cannula that then needs to be filled with insulin when you remove the
introducer needle.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message