Re: Accucheck Complete (was)Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

Really, honestly, I do know all that stuff but this was not an enough blood problem
-- I was really bleeding (there's still blood all over my dashboard from that
incident!).  It really was a meter inconsistency problem and I know that I've read
and been told before that the Precisions are inconsistent out of range -- below 50
and above 200.  I was probably well below 50.