Re: Accucheck Complete (was)Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

Sorry Barbara, but these were two tests on the same meter!  That's what was so
disturbing.  I got the other point.  The meter was consistent (with itself) once
I was back in a normal range.  Whether or not its 80 is the same 80 on my other
meter that day I don't know but it is generally 5-15 points different.