Re: Comforts, Tenders and Silhouettes; was Re: [IP] Velosulin

I use Humulin R.  If I get a clog sometimes I try what I do with my IV
patients.  I just try to push very lightly on the barrel of the plunger.  I
don't, by any many, suggest anyone else try this.  I just hate to get out new
supplies. I pay for all my own stuff and it is so expensive.  Thanks for the
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted