Re: [IP] Support of medical doctors, nurses, etc

I would personally appreciate it if we could keep this forum in a more
positive tone.  I get tired of rereading "Nurse Ratchet and Dr. Death"  It's
old and tired.  I work very hard at nursing and am proud of what we do.  No
profession is without its faults.  We are a minority with a very complicated
disease.  If we could just quit with the name calling, I can enjoy my e-mails
again and feel like a welcome participant and not a pariah.  Thankyou for a
minute of your time.  I will help in anyway I can.
Judy P. (RN and proud of my work)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted