[IP] silouhette

Hi, my name is Greg.  Been on the pump now for about 8 months and love
it.  I have used only the sof set and have had very little trouble with
them.  However, minimed has sent me a few of the silouhettes to try, and
it looks pretty good.  My question is about the tape.  does anyone here
who uses the silouhette also swim a lot?  I swim a lot and I am
wondering how well the tape is going to hold up to that.  I appreciate
your feedback,                      Greg

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted