[IP] thyroid test

Laurie...the test that diagnosed me was the thyroid antibody ...my TSH is
in normal range and so was my  T3...T4 and T7...good luck...michelle

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:47:23 -0700 Laurie Brack Jeff Montgomery
<email @ redacted> writes:
>I am curious about the tests for thyroid, didn't someone say there was
>two different test?  I have alot of the symptons with dry skin, weight
>gain, depression, hard to swallow water, brittle fingernails, hair
>thinning, etc,.  My endo tested my thyroid and said it was in the
>acceptable range.  I don't know enough about to ask more, and who.
>me know..thanks Laurie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted