[IP] Disetronic Rapids

Okay-I give up! For the third time in 3 weeks the cannula on the Silouette has
crimped after a day sending my daughter's bs to 450. She only weighs 47 pounds
and is very lean! Today we tried the rapids by Disetronic-very short needle
that was PAINLESS!!!!

Does anyone know how much to bolus to prime the needle?

Does anyone know of an infusion set like the rapid but with a quick release?

Thanks for all your help,

Judy(mom of Megan-6 dx 12/93 pumping 6 weeks)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted