Re: [IP] Support of medical doctors, nurses, etc

In a message dated 4/23/98 10:44:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I think we should rename them! I also would like to drop the
 word Juvenile Diabetes! Do you know how many people I talk to think my
 daughter will
 grow out it???!!! >>
The ADA professional group did rename it : officially it is Type 1 as of June
1997.  I don't think that is enough.  There will always be people who remember
the old names.  I run into a lot of medical people who haven't caught up to
the news.  We are trying our best here, but it will take a while.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted