Re: Accucheck Complete (was)Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

In a message dated 4/23/98 9:41:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > Not one of
 > the 2 tests together was within 40 points of the other until I reached the
 > range (my BS went back up to 80 or so).
One more time, folks...the companies that make meters caution the comparison
of BG numbers from one meter to the next.  You can only get accurate
comparisons with a fasting lab value.  Your BG result from your meter should
be within 10 to 15% of the lab value result.  When you continue to compare
results from different meters you will only succeed in getting frustrated.  I
don't intend to sound harsh, but this is verified info from the meter

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted