Re: Accucheck Complete (was)Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

> Not one of
> the 2 tests together was within 40 points of the other until I reached the 80
> range (my BS went back up to 80 or so).

Acucheck and other meters using this technology are notably
INACCURATE if the proper amount of blood is not put on the test
strip. The meter will not warn you, it will just give you a bad
reading. That is why Lily still uses a One-Touch meter. The others
are smaller, but she found that the profile consistently gave her
good readings and when she did not apply enough blood, it would
either say the reading was bad or say it was a TEST reading.

Both messages are clear errors.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted