Re: [IP] Velosulin

Thanks John. You know, until I found this forum on the internet, I didn't know
anything useful about Velosolin.  I have learned so much about different
insulins and especially different tubings for the MM507.  I may check out the
Silouette.  I don't think I've seen it.  It doesn't have the little inch of
tubing that hangs down when you're taking a bath, right?  I also have the
Comfort sets (the pregnant CDE at the office showed me hers and said she loved
it).  The problem I have with those is they clog up after 48 hrs.  I believe
the longest I had one in is 3 days, but I doubt even that.  Maybe I'm not
inserting it correctly.  I just ordered the tenders for the Disetronic, and
was surprised that the tubing is separate from the catheter.  Is there a
reason for this?  I take that back, after careful inspection, I found the
separate catheters then the tubing with the catheters.  Are they extras?
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted