Re: [IP] DKA

The Sweet Tarts caught my attention b/c I've had a pump for a long time but have
recently been re thinking basals, boluses, insulin etc.  My husband points out
that I only need the sweet tarts before bed if my basal isn't right.  Otherwise,
like you I will be high --in fact the 200 something sounds just about right for
starting at one hundred and eating two rolls.   Of course there's more that comes
into play, but if you draw for yourself how much insulin you have left at the time
you are 100 you should be able to figure out if the candy will help or hurt.  The
other way to think about that is the unused insulin rule in Pumping Insulin.  Your
site may have been the real problem here but your just in case candy caught my eye
b/c I do that all the time!