Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors and pump for sale...cheap

sara and anybody interrested,
just got back from eye dr at uva a little bit ago(3 hr. drive turned into 6,
messed up jeep) i've had about 1000 hits in each eye,that fluid thing in
left eye 2 times,rt eye 4(i think) and new lens in right too. left eye great
shape my glasses prescription is almost 10 years old. they say the left
eye's shot, but like i told her " we'll see".
any how the point i was getting to is i take alot of anti-oxidents(sp?) and
bilberry(for nite vision) and bunches of other vitamens. all those every few
week little bleeders don't happen as much and no rejection of kidney 1 year
4 months now. not very scientific but it works for me.
Barry Bruce

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted