Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

On the subject of being female and bleeding

I just noted that 3 of my last 5 bleeds occured on day 12, 13 or 14 between
hell weeks - that is when you ovulate, right? (I slept thru this part in
school - my bs was high).  It obviously has an affect on my sugars - i
normally change my basal rates the week BEFORE.

Any thoughts?  Can I "blame" the bleeds on being female - you know me...need
something to "blame."  How about it I use the word "attribute?"  means the
same thing, but doesn't have the same ugly connotation

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted