Re: [IP] Testing in public

With respect to testing in public, I am a high school teacher (an I
teach grades 8-12)  I have tested and will continue to test in the
classroom if and when necessary.  The first time the kids see me do it
they are curious and ask about it and that is all.  It was the same with
my pump.  They asked about it, I told them what it was, explained how it
worked, they asked questions and now it is a non-issue.  The only
problem is that I am a diet pepsiholic and some of my grade 10's are
convinced I fill my pump with diet pepsi not insulin.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted