Hi all:

My doctor put me on Cozaar to protect my kidneys a little over a week ago.  He
first prescribed Accupril which is an ace inhibitor, but I developed a
terrible cough that kept me awake.  Since taking the Cozaar, I don't seem to
have any energy, and have an ache in the middle of my back between my shoulder
blades.  Has anyone else had this experience with this particular medication,
or is it just me?

Appreciate feedback.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted