Re: [IP] Silhouettes or Sofsets???

email @ redacted wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>     Just a little question but which one do most of you prefer??  The
> shilouettes or sofsets???

I gave up on the SofSets fairly soon after I started using them, got the
Comfort sets (same as Silhuoettes) as soon as I saw an ad for them. Been
using them ever since.

They're SO much better, you can adjust how deep they go, and the whole
works is in the base right against your skin, not hanging out there on a
2" hose waiting to get tangled in your clothes. Besides which, the tape
pad on the base is plenty enough to hold it on, no other tape needed.
The SofSet was too much of a compilation of layers, and too likely
to twist out under it all and leave you without insulin.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted
Type 1 for 42 years, MM506 for 4.4 years, with Comfort sets for 3.5 years
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted