Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

Tonya or the rest of the brains in this group...when i tried
Zestril...that's an ace inhibitor isn't it??? my blood pressure went so
low i could barely stand up or even sit up...is this common?
michelle....every time my blood pressure is measured in the office it is
fine but i have retinopathy...is there any relationship?
On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:58:20 EDT TSalter403 <email @ redacted> writes:
>I have been put on an ace inhibitors.  My endo says there has been
>results with ace inhibitors delaying kidney disease in diabetics.  Has
>any one
>else been put on it for this reason.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted