Re: Accucheck Complete (was)Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

ruth:  i am interested in the precision QID.  i want a pump i can carry when i
run.  this pump looks small enough to be useful.  what do you mean it is wacky
with lows and highs?  i really need to know my bs before it gets low so that i
can eat something.  i use an accucheck advantage now and it has been reliable,
but it is too big and too slow.  i want to run a marathon so i need a meter
that is small, quick, and won't tell me i'm 80 when i'm 60.  thanks for any
input.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted