RE: [IP] How much insulin per day

> The 13 is the lowest I've seen reported on the list for a
> 'non-honeymoon' diabetic.  The highest I can recall is in the 70's

Typical day for me is 25-30 or so, varying by what I eat (lately it's been
more like 30-35 ;-)

"The Viper feels pretty damn cheap. It's the automotive equivalent of the
A10 Warthog -- wrap whatever you can around the engine/gun." -- Brian Hook

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted