Hi Gang:

I took Michael's advice in changing my set yesterday; left the old set in
(pigtail) for approximately 3 hours, and NO high blood sugars.  This is the
first time, and feel one more obstacle has been overcome.  Funny, when I
called Mini Med on Monday, the tech I talked to had no clue as to why I would
leave in the old set after changing to a new set.  Surely, other people have
had the same experience.  Tried to explain as best I could the reason, but all
she said was go ahead and leave it in, can't hurt.

Thanks again for your interest an great advice.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted