Re: [IP] I have been throwing up alot and have low sugars. What

> Hello fellow diabetics,
> I ate something bad for dinner and have just been throwing up for the past half
> hour.
> I want to go to sleep but my levels are at 60.  I can't eat anything due to
> stressed out stomach.
> Should I just go to sleep being low?  Any idea to make my sugars go up and make
> my stomach feel better?  PLEASE WRITE BACK SOON!

Glucose GEL available at all drugs stores.

If nothing else works, you will absorb this if it is rubbed on the
gums of your mouth, directly through the walls of espophogus(sp?) and
stomach.  Even if you only hold it down a little while, most of it
will be absorbed.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted