Re: [IP] Combining Technologies

MADKT wrote:

> "Now that Minimed and BM have merged, why don't they include the glucose
> meter inside the pump... or am I thinking too imaginatively?"
> Katie,

   According to "Diabetes Interview" , January 1998 edition that I picked up at
the doctors office, my last visit, they are!!!

    In that issue  they have reviewed a lot of meter that should be entering the
market soon.  Minimed has devised a "subcutaneous micro sensor canula that is
inserted into the skin with a needle"  The maket launch for this meter is
estimated for 1999.  They even show a pic. of it!!!!!
.  Anyways thought you might want to know this. :)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted