[IP] Mixing Insulins

Thank you to the couple of people that responded to my post.  I am very
curious about the mixing of humalog with velosulin.  I don't have site
problems with humalog and I do like that it works quickly but at times too
quickly and I bomb out.  Humalog can also be out of my system too fast and
then I go high after I crash.  How can I obtain a happy medium here?  I asked
my CDE yesterday if she has heard of pumpers mixing velosulin with humalog and
she said she hasn't heard of that.  I don't see my endo until the beginning of
June and I will check with him but I am curious about trying this mix on my
own.  Any suggestions?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted