Re: [IP] Hi & Which Pump

<< I just watched the video's from Desatronic and Mini-Med and would really
 like some imput as to pump preference. It's a given that both do the
 job, but is one better than the other? >>

Boy, Helen, did you ever open a can of worms here!!!!  Just remember YMMV and
take every answer with a grain of salt!  I'm not even going to give my .02,
I'll just sit back and watch the flood gates open...

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted