Re: [IP] Curious/testing

In a message dated 4/23/98 5:53:37 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What about guessing results? I ran an experiment where I would write
>  down what I thought my bg was, based on my instincts, before the result
>  came up on the meter. I'm usually pretty close. Try it on a scale of 1
>  to 5: very low, lowish, great, bit high, very high.
>  Is it just me, or are others very sensitive to their bg level?

I can't always tell with any reliability.  For instance just yesterday, I was
getting ready to mow the lawn.  I felt great but know from experience that I
should check my bg first.  Well, guess what!  It was 58.  I honestly had no
idea.  But the day before, after pulling weeds, I felt "lowish" at 69.  Go
figure.  I'm learning that I MUST test before doing anything physical and
before driving.  I can usually tell when I'm high, though, because I feel

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted