Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

I have been put on an ace inhibitors.  My endo says there has been good
results with ace inhibitors delaying kidney disease in diabetics.  Has any one
else been put on it for this reason.  She did say I might have a cough with it
when I asked about side effects, just said to call her if I did.  I have been
on it for about 3-4 days so far nothing.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted