Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

I've been taking this since January 1995, after heart by-pass surgery. No
side-affects at all. I've used the generic and a brand-name version, depending
on what the insurance company provided. They were initially prescribed by my
cardiologist for blood-pressure control. The kidney thing was just a
side-benefit.

Sam