Re: [IP] Re: exercise

Michael,
what about calories? I hate to defeat my workouts with consuming snacks.
I've been noticiing a trend when I do workout. For some reason my bg
seems to be normal right after I finish my wo as long as I have bg
slighlty less than 200, or have a small snack before I start(I remove my
pump due to high intensity wo). for the approximately 6 hrs my bg is
normal or sometimes slightly elevated. Then I experience a drop in my bg
for the next 12 hrs which includes low morning readings(ex. bedtime 119
and morning 59). Do others experience this?
Rona