Re: [IP] New thread - unexplained highs - how do YOU change sets?

JUDY102 wrote:
> Sara,
> I know this is going to confirm your feelings about nurses (LOL) but I can't
> figure what several of you mentioned when changing sites...duhhhh....How do
> you keep the old site in when you put the tubing in another site that is
> obviously hooked up to your pump?  I really don't get it.  Sorry..

The tubing is moved to the new site, but the canula stays in at the old site.
No pump, it's just letting the insulin drain in before it gets pulled off.
Not sure it can really work that way, but seems to help some people.

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted