[IP] Silhouettes or Sofsets???

Hey Everyone,
    Just a little question but which one do most of you prefer??  The
shilouettes or sofsets???  Oh UPDATE:  I have already have been to my
pre-pump training and they are in the process of getting the pump
cleared through my insurance.  I am sure there will be no problem since
they were willing to pay for all of it, but like $1200 about 5 years
ago. I think that was my 20%.  I will probably regret not getting a pump
then but was not really ready at the time and nor did my parents have
the money.
:c) Danna :c)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted